The 4th International RILEM conference
Microstructure Related Durability of Cementitious Composites
26 - 28 May 2020
Den Haag (The Hague) – The Netherlands
International RILEM Conference on Microstructure Related Durability of Cementitious Composites (Microdurability) is a Sino-Dutch initiative, organized under the umbrella of RILEM and also supported by ACI, fib. After three successful events in Nanjing 2008, Amsterdam 2012 and Nanjing 2016, the fourth Microdurability conference will be held in Den Haag, The Netherlands on May 26 - 28 May, 2020.
In the recent years, alternative binders, supplementary cementitious materials and different industrial or regional wastes were used in concrete in order to improve concrete properties, and to reduce the carbon footprint of the construction industry. The consequence of these actions will change the chemistry, microstructure, and further influence the durability of concrete. Based on this concept the aim of the 4th Microdurablity conference is to bring together the leading experts in this field from around the world to present the recent achievements, share the latest developments and address the challenges on the microstructure related durability issues of cementitious materials.
- Alternative binders, supplementary cementitious materials and industrial or regional wastes used in concrete
- Hydration and microstructure formation
- Transport properties in cracked and uncracked concrete
- Chemical and physical degradation under coupled loading conditions.
- Effect of time dependent phenomena and ageing on microstructure and durability
- New techniques for evaluation of hydration, microstructure and service life
- Development and application of smart cementitious materials for enhanced durability
- Modeling of microstructure, transport, degradation processes and design for durability.
Microdurability 2020Registration website for Microdurability 2020
Microdurability 2020Microdurability 20200.00EUROnlineOnly2019-01-01T00:00:00Z
Madurodam Event CenterMadurodam Event CenterGeorge Maduroplein 1 2584 RZ Den Haag Netherlands