Cancellation conditions for training sessions/workshops/conferences/symposia within the Materials & Environment group TU Delft (read M&E).
It is only ever possible to cancel training sessions in writing (email – fax – letter).
For the purposes of cancellation, we adhere to the following conditions:
- You may cancel free of charge up until two months before the relevant event commences.
- Should you wish to cancel 1 month prior to the commencement date you will be required to pay 50% of the full expenses.*
- If cancellation occurs between 14 days and the actual starting date of the event you will be required to pay the full statutory costs.*
- If the participant in question is unable to attend your organization may, in conjunction with the event producer: firstname.lastname@example.org, arrange for another delegate to be sent.
- (Only in the case of CMC, CSC2I and MMC courses) it is possible to transfer to a following training course provided that a notification period of 14 days prior to the initial day of the course for which you had originally registered is observed. We will, however, charge an administration fee of € 50,00.
- Materials & Environment group TU Delft the organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries.
- Materials & Environment reserves the right to cancel events at any time. If M&E cancels the event due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of M&E, you are entitled to a full refund of the course fee, or your course fee can be credited toward a future training which would be scheduled at your convenience based upon availability. M&E reserves the right to reschedule an event at any time. If M&E reschedules an event due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of M&E, the event will continue at the next available time. M&E is not responsible for travel arrangements, travel fees, hotel fees, or any expenses incurred by you as a result of such cancellation or reschedule.
* deducted for any bank transfer fees
TU Delft | Faculty of Civil Engineering & Geosciences | Department
CEG-3Md | Section: M&E | Room HG 6.27 | Building 23 |
Stevinweg 1 | 2628 CN Delft | Postbus 5048 | 2600 GA Delft |
M: (+31) (0)6 46735478
E: email@example.com| www.me.citg.tudelft.nl/
Microdurability 2020Registration website for Microdurability 2020
Microdurability 2020Microdurability 20200.00EUR
Madurodam Event CenterMadurodam Event CenterGeorge Maduroplein 1 2584 RZ Den Haag Netherlands